Last updated May 17, 2019
These Terms constitute a binding agreement between You and Audio Voltage, and are deemed accepted by You and Audio Voltage. Your access to or use of the Website indicates Your acceptance to these Terms. If You do not accept these Terms stated here, do not use the Website. Audio Voltage reserves the right to revise these Terms at any time, at its sole discretion, by posting an updated version to this Web page. You should visit this page periodically to review the most current Terms, because they are binding on You.
- “Audo Voltage digital products and services” mean and refer to any products purchased from Audio Voltage or through the Website.
- “We,” “Us,” and “Our” mean and refer to Audio Voltage.
- “You,” “Your,” and “User” mean and refer to all individuals and/or entities who are accessing or using the Website or Audio Voltage Products for any reason.
You agree and warrant that You will not use the Website in a manner that is illegal or otherwise inconsistent with these Terms. In addition, You will not use the Website in a manner that Audio Voltage deems objectionable. Audio Voltage reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate Your access to the Website without notice for any reason.
You agree that You will access the Website only through the interfaces provided. You agree not to reverse-engineer or otherwise hack the Website, take any actions that damage the Website or its security, or interfere with other users’ use of the Website.
- Purchases Through the Website
- Audio Voltage shall deliver the Audio Voltage Products that You purchase to the delivery email address designated by You.
- Except where otherwise noted, the list price displayed for any Audio Voltage Product represents the full price of such Audio Voltage Product.
- Intellectual Property
The Website is protected under patent, copyright, trademark, and/or other laws. The Website and all Website contents are the property of Audio Voltage or its licensors. The compilation, collection, arrangement, or assembly of all content on the Website is the exclusive property of Audio Voltage and protected as well.
Unauthorized use of the Website may violate applicable laws and is strictly prohibited. You may not copy the Website or any part thereof without Audio Voltage’ prior written authorization. Any code or software code that Audio Voltage creates to generate or display the Website are also protected by Audio Voltage’ copyrights, and You may not copy or adapt such code.
- The nature of Audio Voltage’ products
Audio Voltage solely offers digital/downloadable products which cannot be shipped. Any graphics that display product box mock-ups, cd and dvd cases or digipacks serve the solely purpose of advertisement and marketing. The download links to Your purchase will be sent to You after the receipt of Your payment within 24 hours. The download links are active for a limited time after Your purchase to avoid any misuse and abuse.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, AUDIO VOLTAGE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY AUDIO VOLTAGE PRODUCT WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE AND AUDIO VOLTAGE’ SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA OR ANY OTHER COSTS, AUDIO VOLTAGE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE WEBSITE AND THE AUDIO VOLTAGE PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. AUDIO VOLTAGE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. AUDIO VOLTAGE MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE. AUDIO VOLTAGE MAKES NO WARRANTY WITH REGARD TO ANY OF THE AUDIO VOLTAGE PRODUCTS.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL AUDIO VOLTAGE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA, LOST PROFITS, LOST EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT AUDIO VOLTAGE IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT WILL AUDIO VOLTAGE’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR AUDIO VOLTAGE PRODUCTS EXCEED THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO AUDIO VOLTAGE FOR THE AUDIO VOLTAGE PRODUCTS. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN AUDIO VOLTAGE AND YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless AUDIO VOLTAGE, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any improper use of the Website, or (ii) Your breach of these Terms. AUDIO VOLTAGE shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
- Term and Termination
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while You are a User of the Website. AUDIO VOLTAGE reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of Your access to the Website and immediate termination of Your registration with or ability to access the Website and/or any other services provided to You by AUDIO VOLTAGE, upon any breach by You of these Terms. Even after You are no longer a User of the Website, the provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
- The Website contains many links to third-party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience and not as an endorsement by AUDIO VOLTAGE of the contents on such third-party websites. AUDIO VOLTAGE is not responsible for the content of linked third-party websites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party Web sites. If You decide to access linked third-party websites, You do so at Your own risk.
- Commercial Use. You agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the Website.
- Waiver of any specific term of these Terms shall not be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or of any other terms.
- Headings provided in these Terms are included for reference purposes only and are not to be given any substantive effect.
- Effective Date. These Terms are effective as of January 15, 2017.
If there are any questions regarding Audio Voltage or this Policy, please contact us through our contact form.